o0 Yidam – Soular Awakening 0o

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

°¤o0 Yidam – Soular Awakening 0o¤°

I put this one together for the summer sun. Something I've been waiting to see all year long  🙂

Tracklist :

1> Aes Dana – Chernozem
    2> Jaia – Missing
    3> H.U.V.A. Network – Morning Call (Dawn Mix)
    4> Abakus – Rainbow Warrior
    5> Tripswitch – Indigo
    6> Entheogenic – Walk On Air
    7> Lunar Sound – Sunscream
    8> Waterjuice – Steam
    9> M-Sphere – Paraglider
    10>Aes Dana – Opalin (Sonica Edit)
    11>Logic Bomb – Normalised

Cover :

Yidam_-_Soular_Awakening.jpg

Mix : 160kbps : 73.2 MB

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~vtdesai/bengaliens/Yidam_-_Soular_Awakening.mp3

#197519 Reply

thanks V!  Made for a nice day.  Gonna about to give it a second listen.  ;D

#197520 Reply

Downloading, absolutely love the artwork.

#197521 Reply

Thanks guys! 🙂 I know the tracks are a bit old but I couldnt seem to get that feeling with a most of my 2006 albums. So I decided to go with the emotion instead of the 'set'

The photograph influences the mix as well. I added a few effects to it but it was a gem to begin with. Taken by my friend Varun Gupta when we were at Puerto Rico. Glad you like it Jeffz 🙂

#197522 Reply
    underfoot

Can already tell I'm going to love the mix by the tracklist alone.  25% downloaded.

re : cover photo // Awesome.  You might consider switching the inside liner notes to that whitish-yellow for increased legibility (rather than black with whitsh-yellow glow).  Just a suggestion from a man who loves his tracklists 🙂

Also, I dig how there are 4 vertical prongs in the “m” in “Yidam.”

#197523 Reply

Can already tell I'm going to love the mix by the tracklist alone.  25% downloaded.

re : cover photo // Awesome.  You might consider switching the inside liner notes to that whitish-yellow for increased legibility (rather than black with whitsh-yellow glow).  Just a suggestion from a man who loves his tracklists 🙂

Also, I dig how there are 4 vertical prongs in the “m” in “Yidam.”

Yeah the Ms and Ws were a sweet surprise for me too! 🙂 The font is called 'Freshbot'

Good call Paul, I've changed the tracklist. Works better than the previous version. Thanks  ;D

#197524 Reply
      underfoot

Man, is Jaia capable of making anything less than a brilliant track?  I don't think so.  “Missing” is so great…especially the bit at the end.  Deep space music that just echoes into infinity.

Also, I might have to pick up this H.U.V.A Network…

#197525 Reply

I bet there is more to Missing than it being just another psychill track. Theres so much emotion, something really deep.

#197526 Reply
        underfoot

The transition at the 45 minute mark was the only one that caught my attention as being somewhat amiss.  Otherwise, wholly enjoyable.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
        Reply To: o0 Yidam – Soular Awakening 0o
        Your information:

To top