Deletion of Inactive Users

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I don't wanna be deleted!  :'(
    I hope this reply keeps me alive.

#215699 Reply

If you have more than 1 post you

WON'T

be deleted.

You can see your # of posts under your name.

#215700 Reply

Maybe you should implement a necessary registration to being able to read the forum?

#215701 Reply

Maybe you should implement a necessary registration to being able to read the forum?

you think?  and why?

#215702 Reply

Hey,  I have 15 posts and got the message?!  What gives??

#215703 Reply

Hey,  I have 15 posts and got the message?!  What gives??

my bad, You won't be deleted.  Thanks for telling me though.  I expect to get about 200 emails before 1 month, DOH!

#215704 Reply

I'll spare you the email… But I know I have more than 1 post here. Ah well, it's not really that big of a deal, I'll just re-register if I'm deleted.

#215705 Reply

Maybe you used some kind of time filter? I haven't posted since February but have 33 posts and do check in regularly, got the notice.
    I'm here! I'm wierd! Get used to it!

#215706 Reply

Maybe you used some kind of time filter? I haven't posted since February but have 33 posts and do check in regularly, got the notice.
    I'm here! I'm wierd! Get used to it!

Since you have more than 1 post your account will NOT be deleted.

#215707 Reply

Man, I better make myself another post, huh?  🙂  Thanks for the notification.

#215708 Reply

Man, I better make myself another post, huh?  🙂  Thanks for the notification.

Yes please.  I want to encourage people to ask questions, post ideas so we can learn and ultimately grow as a community.  I can understand if you don't agree or even like the chilluminati  ;D But I am sure most if not all of the members have attended at least 1 outdoor party, and perhaps they have thoughts on their experiences.

#215709 Reply

Thanks for your diligence as moderator.

#260778 Reply
    Gus
    Participant

finally got back on here again, after a hard time finding my password.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Reply To: Deletion of Inactive Users
Your information:

To top