Updated October 11, 2022
MERCHANDISE AND EVENT TICKET SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All sales are final, period. We use a variety of payment methods and processors including, but not limited to, PayPal, BitCoin, Stripe and Square. You agree that Chilluminati shall not be responsible or liable for any losses or damages incurred from those transactions. The PayPal Privacy & Security policy can be found on their site. Same with the other guys. 🙂
Since we are based in Florida, sales tax will be collected for orders originating from Florida for intangible goods such as ticket sales and music downloads, and for orders shipping to Florida for physical goods such as t-shirts, CDs, posters, etc. The current Florida sales tax rate is 6%. This should go without saying, but we will say it anyway: taxes are not our charges.
Regarding events, Chilluminati, Venue Owners, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless caused by negligence of Chilluminati / Venue Owner or its agents and employees), loss damage however caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, relocation, cancellation or postponement of the event. Any refunds shall be made only at Chilluminati’s discretion.
Event tickets are sold under the following conditions:
- Once sale is completed, no exchange of tickets will be made. No refunds will be made except at Chilluminati’s discretion. Lost tickets will not be replaced or refunded.
- Entry will be refused if tickets have been found to be tampered, counterfeited.
- Venue age restrictions and rules may apply. No refunds will be made for ignorance of these restrictions. Venue conditions of entry are displayed at the venue, on our website and in most promotional materials. Know what you are buying into.
- Chilluminati / Venue Owner reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
- Chilluminati may add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, event times, seating arrangements, audience capacity or event location with or without prior notice.
- Chilluminati / Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, picture, publicity material or website.
- Chilluminati / Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
- You agree to follow all venue rules, which vary depending on the venue. It is your responsibility to know and understand what these rules are. We make every effort to post specific venue rules on any event page whenever we can.
- You voluntarily assume all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
- You will abide by all local laws and customs in the location where the event is taking place.