Trancers Guide to the Galaxy copy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Here is how Jeff Whitmore wrote us up: http://www.tranceamericana.org/tgg06.htm

If any of you happen to have a chance, please write Whitmore at machinelf (AT) tranceamericana (DOT) org and ask him to include a link for the Midwest to http://www.chilluminati.org ?

. . . Thanks.

#195943 Reply

I'm not quite sure how he missed that . . . Thanks.

Because You are too ugly probably  ;D

#195944 Reply

Damon, the Oscar Wilde of the Chilluminati Forum, has skewered me again with his rapier wit.

😛

I'm not quite sure how he missed that . . . Thanks.

Because You are too ugly probably  ;D

#195942 Reply

Damon, the Oscar Wilde of the Chilluminati Forum, has skewered me again with his rapier wit.

😛

Anytime 🙂

#195945 Reply

deftly avoiding any detection of sarcasm, he skips through the minefield . . .  ::)

Anytime 🙂

#195946 Reply

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

#195947 Reply

We got our Trancers Guide today. Nice! Chilluminati is a big chunk of the U.S. section. Our day in the sun has finally arrived . . .  😉

#195948 Reply
    Robyo
    Participant

not to mention Shai's tasty ad on page 2!
      Great to see the midwest scene getting some props in that worldwide zine  ;D

#195949 Reply

not to mention Shai's tasty ad on page 2!
      Great to see the midwest scene getting some props in that worldwide zine  ;D

Not on a front one? ::)

#195950 Reply
      underfoot

Dude, you missed it.  The Fixer has a nude pullout in the center of the mag which includes a list of his “turn ons” and “turn offs.”  Under “turn offs” he simply lists “Damon.”

#195951 Reply

I always knew I had a HUGE impact on him  ;D ;D ;D

#195952 Reply

Fantastic guide…………..Chilluminati seems to be playing a good role in N.A. …… ;D

A bit surprised to learn bout Austria's significant Psy culture………. 🙂

Was dissappointed with the India section accounting for Goa's decline…..though the fact is Goa is still Goa and rocks when it is “ON”…..its just become very unpredictable…  😉

But glad to see that the Goa spirit has spread round the whole wide world……….  8) 8) 8)

Very Psychedelic page colouring………..highly recommended guide for da doofers……… ;D ;D ;D

Boom through the Globe!!!

NaveeN

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
      Reply To: Trancers Guide to the Galaxy copy
      Your information:

To top