Things I strongly dislike…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

…when I turn on my electric toothbrush BEFORE I have fully put it in my mouth and a little dabble of toothpaste flings off into my eye.

…when I hit myself in the head while playing with my lightsaber. 

(…and no, “Damon” is not an acceptable response to this post but you are welcome to hate me!)  ;D ;D ;D 

#194449 Reply
    devious

… you!
      … me!
      … humans!
      … sex!
      … drugs!
      … music!
      … life!
      … god!
      … dieties!
      … freemasons!
      … skull and bones!
      … psytrance!
      … fairies!
      … everything!
      … just kidding!
      =]
      Aaron

#194450 Reply

(…and no, “Damon” is not an acceptable response to this post but you are welcome to hate me!)   ;D ;D ;D 

??? ??? ??? ::) ??? ??? ::) ::) :- :-

#194451 Reply

Single words that rhyme with “laymen”  ;D

#194452 Reply

(…and no, “Damon” is not an acceptable response to this post but you are welcome to hate me!)   ;D ;D ;D 

??? ??? ??? ::) ??? ??? ::) ::) :- :-

totally just messin' with ya!  I was expecting a good comeback from you.  …so disappointed!  ;D

#194453 Reply

totally just messin' with ya!  I was expecting a good comeback from you.  …so disappointed!   ;D

I'm not as bad as people think I am 🙂 Plus I have to meet You first – then I'll know how far I can go  ;D

#194454 Reply

I'm not as bad as people think I am 🙂 Plus I have to meet You first – then I'll know how far I can go  ;D

damon has to meet you first to know whether to go “all the way” on the first date. He's not a total slut.  ;D

#194455 Reply

damon has to meet you first to know whether to go “all the way” on the first date. He's not a total slut.  ;D

He's right Pauldo – his case was “balls deep”  ;D ;D ;D ;D

#194456 Reply

whoa! whoa! whoa!  Too much information…  Even I'm not THAT easy!  I don't want to get a slut reputation like Fixer has!  ;D

#194457 Reply

whoa! whoa! whoa!  Too much information…  Even I'm not THAT easy!   I don't want to get a slut reputation like Fixer has!  ;D

Then just keep doing what are You doing  – You should be fine 🙂

#194458 Reply
      Trippy Pippi

Peeling the sticker off some fruit but it won't unstick to you and go in the garbage so you end up touching the garbage bag to stick it on the side but then when you go to throw the garbage out, the sticker gets back on your hand and eeerrrr!  >:(

….when I'm really hungry late at night and I have nothing in the house but pasta and Wholefoods is closed so I go to Jewel just to pout at the withering selection of organic celery and apples but I want something hot and everything mocks me in its condesending chemical mindcontrolling bullshit dioxiNation, red #40-ness, and msg-ing ways so I end up taking an hour wandering through the store only to buy some juice and an apple just to go home and make pasta.  :-  I want a garden.  8)

Oh, one more thing….social security numbers. I ain't no fuckin number!  😛

#194459 Reply
        Robyo
        Participant

Peeling the sticker off some fruit but it won't unstick to you and go in the garbage so you end up touching the garbage bag to stick it on the side but then when you go to throw the garbage out, the sticker gets back on your hand and eeerrrr!  >:(

….when I'm really hungry late at night and I have nothing in the house but pasta and Wholefoods is closed so I go to Jewel just to pout at the withering selection of organic celery and apples but I want something hot and everything mocks me in its condesending chemical mindcontrolling bullshit dioxiNation, red #40-ness, and msg-ing ways so I end up taking an hour wandering through the store only to buy some juice and an apple just to go home and make pasta.  :-  I want a garden.  8)

Oh, one more thing….social security numbers. I ain't no fuckin number!  😛

sitting down to eat some soup and then squirting it out my mouth and nose all over the bowl and keyboard cause Pippy's posts are so damn funny  ;D

#194460 Reply

liquid soap!  :-X

#194461 Reply

flu season    🙁

#194462 Reply
          Prolin

When I get in bed and my wife deciedes to use her feet on me as a personal foot warmer.

and people talking to me while I am on the phone.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
          Reply To: Things I strongly dislike…
          Your information:

To top