Staying in touch with arriving [email protected] Earth …

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

How's the reception over there (cellular phones)? Few friends will arrive late Saturday and want to stay in touch w/those who arrived early 🙂

#197016 Reply

I have Sprint, in-town was def OK.  At the site I was roaming and I think I had to climb the hill to get a signal at times.  I heard Fixer was going to implant us all with GPS enabled microchips so he can control and orchestrate our movements throughout the weekend.  He'll direct your friends to your location when they arrive.  VERY high-tech these Chilluminati!  He'll be able to run the whole party from the control center that he's setting up in the back of the BDSM dungeon that is on-site.  Also once you arrive be sure you don't cross the invisible barrier which outlines the property.  You will get a shocking surprise if you attempt to leave.  Chemical lobotomies for those who fail to comply.  (I'm kidding…mostly.)  ;D 

#197017 Reply

good going with dumping my secret plan, doily, now I'll have to cut your tongue out with a rusty crayon to prevent such insolence in the future.

on a more informative note, I found Cingular coverage really awful/ nonexistent but if you “climb the hill” (is that a euphemism for something Paul?) supposedly you can get a better signal.

#197018 Reply

on a more informative note, I found Cingular coverage really awful/ nonexistent but if you “climb the hill” (is that a euphemism for something Paul?) supposedly you can get a better signal.

Can people get there by Greyhound/train?

#197019 Reply

Can people get there by Greyhound/train?

Not straight to the campsite. You would take Greyhound to Eau Claire or Wisconsin Dells, and somebody would have to give you a ride the rest of the way.

I dunno about Amtrak, that's probably even farther.

#197020 Reply

Not straight to the campsite. You would take Greyhound to Eau Claire or Wisconsin Dells, and somebody would have to give you a ride the rest of the way.

I dunno about Amtrak, that's probably even farther.

Ins/outs possible then? I have to drive …. shit ….

#197021 Reply

yes ins/outs possible.

#197022 Reply

Good  ;D

#197023 Reply

can you imagine at an event 4 days and not being allowed to leave?

other than Burning Man of course

Good  ;D

#197024 Reply

can you imagine at an event 4 days and not being allowed to leave?

other than Burning Man of course

Yes. But only when You are behind it  ;D

#197025 Reply

Are you sure you went to Burning Man Damon? How did you survive! I am gonna visit you every couple days to make sure you are really there 😛

If I was worried about BM before with it, then no worries now 😀

#197026 Reply

Are you sure you went to Burning Man Damon? How did you survive! I am gonna visit you every couple days to make sure you are really there 😛

They sell ice there  ;D ;D ;D And I survived because of shitload fo beer  ;D

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Staying in touch with arriving [email protected] Earth …
Your information:

To top