Need a ride from Des Moines to Earthdance

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Machi

comon people, bring Eric to ED!

#228570 Reply
    _eNdo_

Normally, I would just get a rental car but my credit score got messed up last year due to identity theft.  Rental agencies require a credit card to rent a car so I simply am unable to do that.  Unless I can find somewhere that doesn't require a credit card…

#228571 Reply

Looking…

#228572 Reply
    Ascension
    Keymaster

I posted a link to this on the facebook event. I'll look around elsewhere too.

#228573 Reply
    _eNdo_

Right on! Thanks.

#228575 Reply
    _eNdo_

Bump!  Still searching…

#228574 Reply

I can prolly help but no vacation left so leaving after work Friday and have to work on Monday..

#228576 Reply
    Ascension
    Keymaster

I think I got ya covered on this Eric.

#228577 Reply
    Machi

bring Eric to Earthdance!!!  >:(

#228578 Reply
    HipGnosis

hi everyone another Eric here! i am Eric Young (HipGnosis). i'm in Des Moines, trying to get to earthdance if it's possible. i am supposed to play on sunday i guess from 6-7 am, but i want to make sure i can get a ride arranged. (aron clark just set this up for me THANKS ARON!)

this will be a great chance for me to meet people here anyway, as i am new to iowa. i look forward to hearing from ANYONE that can help. i'd be happy to help pay gas for the ride there.
    thanks!
    eric / HipGnosis

#228579 Reply
    Ascension
    Keymaster

hi everyone another Eric here! i am Eric Young (HipGnosis). i'm in Des Moines, trying to get to earthdance if it's possible. i am supposed to play on sunday i guess from 6-7 am, but i want to make sure i can get a ride arranged. (aron clark just set this up for me THANKS ARON!)

this will be a great chance for me to meet people here anyway, as i am new to iowa. i look forward to hearing from ANYONE that can help. i'd be happy to help pay gas for the ride there.
    thanks!
    eric / HipGnosis

I know some people that could help out. I'll let ya know what I hear.

#228580 Reply
    HipGnosis

oh freaking AWESOME. wow, thanks so much. PM me for my phone number if necessary, or email at [email protected]
    i really was not expecting to get a reply this soon, so BIG thanks. 🙂
    eric

#228581 Reply
    justin

I remember someone telling me once that the prettiest girls in the world live in Des Moines…

#260754 Reply
    mofidvid
    Participant

I can prolly help but no vacation left so leaving after work Friday and have to work on Monday..

#260769 Reply
    mofidvid
    Participant

look forward to hearing from ANYONE that can help. get-vidmate.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Reply To: Need a ride from Des Moines to Earthdance
Your information:

To top